Thursday, June 11, 2020

New Post - after 8 years rest from writing

Earlier this week, suddenly Blogspot came across my mind. I remember that I ever had my own blog before,but can't remember why suddenly I stopped writing here.Well, I think its time for me to continue my passion in writing then..

As a start, let me flash back what left (throwback)..

2012 - 2015

Being a government servant from 2008 - 2015, my life changed a lot. Being a busy person, doing multi tasking job, work with different level of people makes me become more independent person. Almost everyday, I dealt with majority male rather than female colleagues/friends. What I appreciated a lot is when I have the opportunity to work with few good people around me. I don't want to mention their name but let the pictures speaks for itself later, dude!

2015 - 2019

I always have a kind of feeling that, I always want to upgrade myself. There was an advice from my previous manager saying that, "You need to upgrade yourself,you need to grow. Don't stay too long in one organisation. 2 years is enough.It doesn't matter if you keep on changing jobs every 2-4 years, as long as you quit/change job for something better.Not downgrade yourself". I am still believed in that advice till now.

Yes..I quit my government job and join international company in Samalaju Industrial Park till 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ermm...nyum.nyummm

ermm...nyum.nyummm

Fish spa

Fish spa

In flight KL-KCH

In flight KL-KCH